Monday, January 21, 2013

For the Love of Art

For those who love looking at great artwork, this is the place for you.  Look for the newest works and some old favorites.  to start off, I will post some of my favorites.  I am new at this blogging thing, so as I learn how to do new things, it will improve!





These are "off the wall" of our house. This first one won an award a few years ago as it was selected to be in a traveling exhibition in Utah.


This is one of my favorites. It is of me and my oldest son, Caleb when he was almost two when we lived in Logan. this was one of the first snows of the season.


A Florida painting.



I love this painting! It beautifies our house and ties all our wall colors together. I looks a little washed out here, so below is a environment picture.



2 comments:

  1. Very Cool! My favorite is the Florida painting. I love the ocean/beach!! You do nice work! - From, Shelly Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are all very nice...A little partial to the top ttwo works.

    ReplyDelete